Last revised: August 24, 2020
NEUWERTH Logistics SA protects the privacy of its business relations, website visitors and other contacts obtained through various external pages representing our company or our products (social networks, professional blogs, online product catalog, etc.). We detail here why and how we collect these personal data and how we use them securely.
Who are we?
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, the organization responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data is the company NEUWERTH Logistics SA, Rue de la Greneye 12, 1957 Ardon VS, Switzerland.
If you do not want your data to be collected, processed or used by NEUWERTH in accordance with these data protection provisions, you can send your objection by e-mail or by post to the following address:
NEUWERTH Logistics AG
Data Protection Officer
Rue de la Greneye 12
How do we collect data?
We collect, use and store the following personal data:
- Information from your computer (IP address, operating system, browser, etc.).
- Information on the use of our website (pages viewed, duration of visit, referring source, etc.) using "Google Analytics" cookies.
- Information that you enter on our website (name, address, gender, date of birth, means of payment, etc.) when you create your profile or fill out a contact form.
- Information such as your name and e-mail address, which you enter to subscribe to our e-mails and/or newsletters.
- Any other personal information that you communicate to us.
Before disclosing personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
How do we use this data?
Some of the personal data collected allows us to ensure the correct provision of the website, while others are used to analyse your use of the site.
- Managing, improving and checking the pages visited on our website
- Personalize your experience on our website (by displaying the right language for example) ;
- Send you purchased goods or services, invoices, statements and payment reminders, register your payment methods and bank details ;
- Send you e-mail notifications that you have specifically requested (maintenance reminders, product upgrades, etc.);
- Send you our newsletter by e-mail if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter);
- Send you personalized marketing communications (you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties* (without such third parties being able to identify an individual user with this information);
- To process requests, complaints, and comments relating to our website.
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies (NEUWERTH Logistics SA - Subsidiary of Meyrin, NEUWERTH Logistics SA - Subsidiary of Visp, NEUWERTH Rental SA, Hangcha (Switzerland) SA, Publitronic SA) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law ;
- In connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- To the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets in our possession that we wish to (or are considering) sell; and
- To any person we reasonably believe is a member of a court or other authority having jurisdiction to disclose such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or authority would be likely to request disclosure of such personal information.
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites (suppliers, customers, press articles, etc.) and information about them. We have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
How is data security ensured?
Our servers are located in Switzerland and equipped with the latest security updates and protocols. Technical and organizational measures are in place to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful access.
Since e-mail is not a completely secure method of data transmission, we recommend that you use a secure method when you wish to communicate confidential information.
For security reasons and to secure the transmission of confidential information such as your orders or various requests, our website uses SSL or TSL encryption. An encrypted connection can be recognized by the address prefix, which changes from "http://" to "https://", and the padlock symbol in the address bar of your browser. Payments using the usual means of payment (e.g. Visa/MasterCard, etc.) are always made via an encrypted connection using the SSL or TLS protocol.
We store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, but no longer than the maximum period provided for by law. We delete them when they are no longer required and, in any case, at the end of the retention period prescribed by law.
Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept these cookies, depending on your preference.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
- We use Google Tag Manager including our Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Youtube Analytics accounts on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website/ to track users as they navigate through the website/ to enable the use of a shopping cart on the website/ to improve the use of the website/ to analyze the use of the website/ to administer the website/ to prevent fraud and to improve the security of the website/ to personalize the website for each user/ to send targeted advertisements that may be of interest to certain users (describe your other purposes). More information on this subject is provided in the Google data protection declaration at the following addresses: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr and https://www.google.fr/policies/privacy/ . Google AdWords, operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- We use Facebook Pixel. This tool allows us to track the behavior of visitors who are redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad. It enables us to evaluate the effectiveness of the advertisements published on Facebook for statistical and market research purposes and to optimize our future advertising measures. More information on this can be found in Facebook's data use policy at https://fr-fr.facebook.com/about/privacy/ . Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
- We use a complete Saferpay module for accepting payments with Mastercard, Visa and Twint. Saferpay is an online payment platform managed by SIX Payment Services in Zurich. It is based on an interface that supports all common payment methods. Saferpay complies with the industry's security standards, including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Further information on this can be found in the SIX Privacy Statement at https://www.six-payment-services.com/fr/services/legal/privacy-statement.html#country=ch . SIX Payment Service Ltd, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8021 Zurich, Switzerland.
- We use the malicious marketing software and its cookie to automate part of our marketing activities and to save any preferences you may have. This is open-source software that is deployed on our own secure servers in Switzerland. For more information, please visit the publisher's page: https://www.mautic.org/about/contact-information .
Access to your own data
Certain data processing operations are only possible with your consent (newsletter registration, saving preferences on your profile, etc.). You can revoke previously given consent at any time by sending us a simple e-mail. This revocation does not affect the legality of the data processing carried out up to the time of revocation.
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, you have the right at any time to access free of charge the data stored about you, its origin, recipient and the purpose of the processing, as well as the right to correct, block and delete it, if necessary.
NEUWERTH Logistics AG
Ardon - Geneva - Visp
Tel. 027 305 33 33
Right of recourse
In the event of a data protection violation, you have the right to appeal to the Federal Data Protection Commissioner.